Jackie Joyner-Kersee is married to her community’s Supreme Leader, which makes her the Zabvronians equivalent to a first lady. Although Jackie is also baffled by Earth’s many strange customs, she’s much more open-minded than her stubborn husband. Having been a star athlete on her home planet, she also possesses a competitive spirit, and a resilience that serves as an anchor for not only her husband, but the alien community at large.
On Zabvron, her name is Debbie, and not Jackie.
Though her family is on Earth she remains separated from her dearly loved sisters. Who sadly were exiled by Larry after an attempt on his life. Due to this she reguarly (around Thanksgiving) is filled with a longing for her family. In "Thanksgiving Is for the Bird-Kersees", Dick and Reggie freed her sisters on Thanksgiving to please their mother and to bring their family closer together. They were freed from exile by Larry at the end of the day.
- Larry Bird (husband)
- Reggie Jackson (son)
- Dick Butkus (son)
- Two sisters, Carla and Leslie.
- Supreme Commanders Wife (currently starting from season 1 pilot and before the events of the pilot)
- Manager (currently) (as of season 2 after the events of the season 2 episode The Neighbours)
- Freedom Fighter (formerly) (highly likely she stopped doing this after she married Larry Bird)
- Coal Miner (formerly)
"Oh no, not again! It’s just that you have so many holidays for us to screw up. Can’t we just get to the part where everything ends up being all right and we learn from one another?"
Favorite song: Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
Favorite Movies: Free Willie, The Blind Side
The image gallery for Jackie Joyner-Kersee may be viewed here.
- She is the only Zabvronian to have caught a human disease(common flu)
- She is the youngest child of her family.
- She is the only Zabvronian who certainly has a job.