|Directed by:||Luke Greenfield|
|Writen by:||Tracy Oliver|
|Original Air Date:||December 5, 2012|
|U.S. Viewers (millions)||6.42|
| Preceded by-|
"Thanksgiving Is for the Bird-Kersees"
| Followed by-|
"Juan of the Dead"
"Merry Crap-mas" is the 9th episode of Season 1 in The Neighbors.
The Weavers finished shopping early, so they’re stashing their wrapped gifts at the Bird-Kersees’ house. Larry’s annoyed; he thinks Christmas is just an “orgy of commercialism.” The Weavers disagree…until they get home and their kids want gifts early and/or are making three-page amendments to their lists. So Marty and Debbie hatch a crazy plan: Take all the presents back, and spend the money on a family vacation.
It’s brilliant! Except for the part where, overcome with perverse curiosity, the Bird-Kersees go into a Christmas frenzy and tear open all the gifts, and have used or broken all of them within, oh, a half-hour.
The Weavers freak out once Christmas is ruined. Debbie explains to Jackie that with the kids growing up, they thought this might be the last Christmas they’d have the whole family under one roof for a magical Xmas morning. Abby explains to Larry that Santa told her Christmas is all about family.
So Larry and the rest of the Zabvronians spring into action and assemble a wonderful celebration that brings Hawaii to them -- a tree (stolen from a car dealership), decorations, Hula dancers, and even a Christmas swine!
Hey, it’s the thought that counts, right?
- Chasty Ballesteros as Stripper
- Clint Culp as Sales Associate
- Patrick O'Sullivan as Johnny Unitas
- Aliya Astaphan as Zabrvonian
- Trisity Cameron as Zabrvonian
- Brian Guest as Zabrvonian
- Tracy Weisert as Zabrvonian
- Americus Abesamis as Zabrvonian
- Laura LaMonaco as Zabrvonian
- Mobin Khan as Hawaiian Drummer
- Jason Nguyen as Hawaiian Tiki Fire Spinner
- Gary Sievers as Pig Farmer
- "Deck the Halls"
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Kermit(the Frog (Steve Whitmire)
- "Christmas in Hollis" by Run DMC
- "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" performed by the cast
- Christmas is the third human holliday the Zabvronians celebrate.
- Reggie stating that the snowboard is for some wintersport which Larry Jackie and Dick deny.
- Larry asking his family if Abby is really that cute.
Jackie: We really screwed the pooch this time didnt we ?
Jackie: Ohh no not again its just you have so much hollidays for us to screw up cant we just get to the part were everything ends up alright and we learn from one another ? Cant we ?
The image gallery for Merry Crap-mas may be viewed here.